Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Seriously... Silo.....

I love Silo.... I can't get over how amazing this cafe/bakery is! I went there today after my indoor soccer game with Todd (we won 6-2!!!.... but I was the only one on the team who didn't score). We met Angus and his sister Sarah (who is visting from Wagga Wagga) there.

Just sitting around in the cafe is nice. It has such a chilled out atmosphere. Waiting around for your order and talking there is always pleasant as well with the scent of coffee and freshly baked bread wafting through the air.

Look at Angus and his sister Sarah! They're both very photogenic aren't they? It's such a nice picture of the siblings. Too bad David wasn't able to come, he has food poisoning!

After the damage was done. The soup was fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's go eat Silo tarts again :)


-Alstrid-