Thursday, June 28, 2007

My old stamping grounds

It's been a very long time since I went back to my old school......

Years in fact.

Seems odd..... having gone to boarding school, I spent almost all my time there. To have so little interaction with it still feels a bit strange at times.


It was time to go back though.

My brother, Bryce and I needed to go back to say some goodbyes.

The old school Chaplain had decided it was time to give up teaching and preaching to the students. Instead, he'll be headed back out to look after a small parish in rural NSW.

Father Rex is a good man and we felt we needed to say goodbye.

While we were there.... we also said goodbye to Tini. She's retiring and heading off to warmer weather!
It was very strange walking through the halls again.

Everything felt so different.....

Even the students look smaller...

No comments: