Saturday, September 25, 2010

Post Op (1-2 days)

Annoying and uncomfortable. Those are the best words to describe the feeling of the recovery.

It doesn't hurt that badly, but it's annoying not having my mobility.

I was always very upset when the nurses took away my morphine button. I had become quite attached to the button.

Sitting in bed, I was becoming increasingly bored. The CPM machine did its job and kept my leg moving, but besides that there wasn't too much too do.
The food came around and brought back memories of boarding school.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Nothing to complain about.
I had started wandering around on my crutches as well.

This whole process of recovery was clearly going to be time consuming and frustrating, but thankfully it looked like there would be no major issues with pain.

No comments: