Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Prang

Well this just sucks.

I feel like an idiot and I'm sure the guy who's car I just hit would be in complete agreement with those thoughts.
I was driving out of the golf course at the strange time of night when it isn't quite dark and when the street lights haven't come on yet.  Most cars don't have their head lights on and I was lucky enough to start pulling out into the road just as a car that did have its headlights on pulled up directly behind me, blinding me for only the briefest of moments.  Somehow, I managed to completely miss seeing the car that was driving past to my right.

I drove straight into the poor guy.

Luckily neither of us were hurt and we were both able to drive away from the accident... but again.... I sure feel stupid....

No comments: