Friday, September 20, 2019

Bad decisions

I love going out in Hong Kong.  The night life in this city is fantastic and I've always enjoyed its "everyone is welcome" approach and attitudes.  There's no particular groups or age profile for who goes out and everyone has fun.

I was out one night with the final stragglers for the evening and someone suggested Flaming Lamborghinis.  For some bizarre reason, everyone left seemed to think that was a good idea.  After a short walk, we were all in a dingy bar in LKF.

A Flaming Lamborghini was ordered.
I stood back and watched it all happen, having no intent whatsoever to join in.  The participants circled the flames and drank up the spirits with their straws to the delight of those around.

Diana looked at me, clearly trying to get me to join in.  It wasn't going to happen.

No comments: