Monday, January 22, 2007

The Long Goodbye...

So my family is leaving Singapore.... it's hard.... I didn't really want them to leave.

No one else did either. For about two weeks, we went from farewell to farewell.On the way to one of the dinners, we were stuck in traffic, so I was a little bored in the backseat...

Tim wanted to change things up a bit, so he started putting some "different" foods into the chocolate fountain.
First up was some roast pork....
Then for some soft shelled crab...
He didn't eat any of it...that he left up to me.
The next day was the farewell by my dad's collegues.

Then after that we had a farewell dinner from Uncle Winston and Aunty Catherine.

Uncle Winston getting into the food....

Little Ethan and Daniel.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Warren!!!!!

Aunty Catherine with her grandkids.

No comments: