Saturday, October 30, 2010

Post Op (Week 5)

My exercise regime has changed as I am now able to do significantly more in terms of strengthening exercises.

I have increased the resistance on the exercise bike and my floor exercises now include hamstring curls and tensing of my knee at a 90 degree angle.

I'm also pretty much completely weened off the crutch now as well. However, for my own safety, I continue to carry the crutch when I go outside and when I use public transport getting to and from work. I just find having the crutch ensures that I get a seat on the bus and that people know to give me space!

Looking at my scars, they're not too bad either.

It's pretty amazing looking at these scars compared to the enormous damage the surgery used to do only 10 years ago.

2 comments:

yu said...

I hope you'll have a good luck.

Mildly Confused said...

Thank you!