Thursday, December 06, 2007

Schonbrunn

Schobrunn!!!!

The amazing Schonbrunn of Maria Teresa! Now this was one of the places that I had been hoping to go to since I was young.

As I began to approach the palace by foot, I began to feel the excitement growing!

Once I saw the palace in the distance, I could hardly contain the smile on my face.
Inside, the details of the palace were both intricate and awe inspiring. The wealth was apparent.
The gardens themselves were also beautiful. Unfortunately for me, I was there in the midst of winter, so I could only imagine what the gardens would look like in their full glory during the middle of Spring.

After I had finished wandering the grounds with Chris. We both headed towards the Royal Austian Bakery.
What could be better to finish off our walk than hot apple strudel?

No comments: